Wow, I can’t believe so many people support me in my art! I truly am grateful, and you’re all wonderful people. I don’t have anything exciting to offer but some of my own drawings and prints. Thank you so much guys.
- 1st place: A 12” x 10” Bofur poster, 2 card stock prints, 3 thorin twerkinshield lentincular cards, and 2 traditional drawings of your choice from the photo (you get first pick!).
- 2nd place: 1 card stock print, 2 thorin twerkinshield lenticular cards, and a traditional drawing of your choice from the photo.
- 3rd place: 1 card stock print, 1 thorin twerkinshield lenticular card and a traditional drawing.
So here are the rules!
- You don’t have to be following me, but it would be appreciated.
- Multiple reblogs are okay!
- Likes do not count!
- No giveaway blogs, I’ll be checking!
This giveaway ends on March 29th, 2014 winners will be chosen via random number generator. I can mail out of the US as well. v3v
got no problem with watching a full season of tv in one sitting but when it comes time to pick a movie im like “am i really ready to pay attention to something for two hours”
In the books, Hermione’s boggart is failing her classes. Her greatest fear is failing her classes.
However, it goes a lot deeper than that. Subconsciously, I think she believes that if she does not do well and if she fails, they’ll kick her out of Hogwarts and the Wizarding World. So her real fear isn’t failing.
At Hogwarts, she has two wonderful friends who love her, and she is getting to live in an incredible world. She doesn’t want to lose that, and she thinks that if she does bad in her classes, they won’t let her come back.
so what if…
when in the philosophers stone her line “we could be killed, or worse.. expelled” wasn’t her being snooty or a teachers pet..
but her saying that she would rather die than stop going to hogwarts and never see her friends again?
I meant to do this awhile ago but I just hit another big interval of followers, so it was the perfect time to have a giveaway! This will be a relatively small and simple giveaway since I don’t have anything cool to give, but I wanted to thank my followers nonetheless.
WHAT YOU COULD WIN:
- (1) one $25 online gift card to either Amazon or JetPens
- (1) one free, full-body, full-color commission of any character/person/etc. you choose (no full backgrounds. Examples: 1 2)
- You must be following me.
- Please do not follow for the giveaway and then unfollow after it’s over. This is meant for my followers.
- No giveaway blogs.
- You can reblog however many times you want, just don’t spam your followers
- Likes do not count.
- If you win, you must be willing to give me your email to receive the gift card.
- I will be using a random number generator to choose the winner.
- Ends March 22nd, 2014 at 10:00 PM Central Time.
Good luck and thank you, followers!
A complete list of all tracks featured in episodes of Night Vale
Last updated: Friday, February 28th, 2014
Added Seraph's amazing face graphics~
Look at them, they’re so cute!
IS THIS REAL?
Yep! There’s been some confusion around this post in particular - I’m making the game now, and it will hopefully be complete some time in March. I post updates on my blog under the tag ‘#Supernatural Survival Horror’ and when it’s done I’ll stick it on my blog to download for free uwu